SEPTEMBER DIRTY ASS RIMMING &TRAVEL SCHEDULE

Naked Greetings!

My September flight schedule has been posted and I will be flying to several new, (locations previously not visited) airports and cities. I'm always in search of new buttholes to rim and eat. I prefer ripe and/or dirty. No shower, no wiping! My tongue provides full service. During the course of the month, I will be visiting Boise (BOI), Detroit (DTW), Greensboro (GSO), Burbank (BUR), Indianapolis (IND), Spokane (GEG) and Santa Barbara (SBA). If you enjoy your dirty hole being licked clean with a warm, soft, wet, skilled tongue, hit me up and we will see if schedules coincide.

This topic was edited
RE:SEPTEMBER DIRTY ASS RIMMING &TRAVEL SCHEDULE

Naked Greetings!My September flight schedule has been posted and I will be flying to several new, (locations previously not visited) airports and cities. I'm always in search of new buttholes to rim and eat. I prefer ripe and/or dirty. No shower, no wiping! My tongue provides full service. During the course of the month, I will be visiting Boise (BOI), Detroit (DTW), Greensboro (GSO), Burbank (BUR), Indianapolis (IND), Spokane (GEG) and Santa Barbara (SBA). If you enjoy your dirty hole being licked clean with a warm, soft, wet, skilled tongue, hit me up and we will see if schedules coincide.

Goddamn I wish I was in one of those places

This post was edited
RE:SEPTEMBER DIRTY ASS RIMMING &TRAVEL SCHEDULE

Very unfortunate that I live in phoenix, AZ

This post was edited