Small guy masterbation on cam

Hi all, I don't know about you all but I love to masterbate my little dick on cam with others, men, women, couples or groups. I really get a kick out of the expeosure and seeing others. If you would like to get on cam and watch or join in, I am on skype; ian101a

This topic was edited
RE:Small guy masterbation on cam

I have many reasons for liking small. In a bath house in Ottawa I met the smallest I have seen . He had sooooo much sperm it was amazing But also like small ones behind me or shooting their sperm all over my cock. Small is a great turnon

This post was edited

for those wanting to bate on cam instead of skype cam and cum here on ts in chat room

This post was edited

Still happy to cam with others and show off my tiny cock

This post was edited

I like to see who is watching me play with my tiny dick.

This post was edited
RE:Small guy masterbation on cam --- must be quick but small gives me the best experiences

i guess I typed in the wrong spot but small gives great pleasure

This post was edited

I love masturbating on cam in room or on whereby.com

This post was edited

I love masturbating on cam in room or on whereby.com

This post was edited

have you had any luck with your offer?? Always interested but not a lot of opportunity to find a small one to work with mmmmmmm

This post was edited

I agree 100%. I love tiny cocks... Both to play with in person and to photograph or see on camera. Exquisitely sexy!

This post was edited

I have had a few guys join me on skype. Exposing my tiny dick and playing with it is so much fun. Happy to be the only one naked too. Would love to play for couples or groups too.

This post was edited