Villains and Heros

As a young kid, perhaps no more than five or six, I found myself sexually attracted to the villains in comic books, TV cartoons and films; the more evil they were, the greater my sexual desire. I'd jack off constantly imagining how the bad guy might corrupt the hero, and how the two might join in an unholy alliance to further our evil doer's work. Hail Satan !

This topic was edited
RE:Villains and Heros

As a young kid, perhaps no more than five or six, I found myself sexually attracted to the villains in comic books, TV cartoons and films; the more evil they were, the greater my sexual desire. I'd jack off constantly imagining how the bad guy might corrupt the hero, and how the two might join in an unholy alliance to further our evil doer's work. Hail Satan !

The villains are often queer in Comics, Disney and in Cartoons, partly because queer artists worked in the studios but also because television and film established an archetype of the devious and immoral gay or lesbian villain. Often the writing for these characters is better, the drama higher and the underlying coded sexuality and eroticism are palpable if not explicitly presented. I was team villains all the way. My mom asked me what I liked about Sleeping Beauty at 3 or 4 and I said "Maleficent". She wasn't exactly thrilled about the response lol. Heroes were often saccharine sweet and unidimentional in the same way as June Cleaver in Leave It To Beaver.

Snow White's Queen is a lipstick lesbian vamp character.

Jaffar in Aladdin the fey scheming upstart after Dr. Zachary Smith from Lost in Space (weak scheming lazy occasionally brilliant and totally deranged).

Ursula is modelled on Divine.

Scar is similar to Jaffar, fey scheming and deranged.

The Disney villains all have some very Christianized Satanic imagery or themes associated with them.

The DC Batman universe has been consistently dedicated to deviance as an underlying theme and this touches Batman himself too. He is the Dark Knight. Joker Riddler Penguin Scarecrow and others are all cast as mentally disturbed and socially retrograde and mental illness as moral defect runs through it all. It's a much more subtle allusion to what used to be the Dx for gay "mental illness"... 1973 delisted.

And Zoltar the Villain in Battle of the Planets G Force is trans. Which for the 70s was pretty wild.

This post was edited