HAIL SATAN BROTHERS! 440 AND COUNTING.

Hail Satan!

Our group is steadily growing! Membership now at 440! A huge "thank you" to all members, especially those whom have joined and contributed to the group recently. The word is out; Our Lord and Master encourages sexual behavior and activity, all without judgement nor prejudice. Unfortunately, Christianity and many other religions try to block and prevent your sexual freedom. As we all know, Christians, Jews and most everyone, regardless of beliefs, simply can't keep their pants on. No one has the power to refuse cock and pussy!! If you're a member of this group, you already enjoy the sexual freedom we as Satanists experience. Our Lord and Master provides endless sexual opportunities and activities! Enjoy yourself! Spread the Word! Satanist have more fun. Come join us!!

Hail Satan!
Marc,
Group Moderator

This topic was edited
RE:HAIL SATAN BROTHERS! 440 AND COUNTING.

Hail Satan!

Our Lord and Master approves and encourages taking sex to your highest pleasure point, regardless of how dirty or twisted! I, myself, enjoy and have a total addiction to rimming dirty ass hole. No shower. No wiping. The Almighty Satan has provided me a warm, soft tongue to wipe and clean holes. Christians, Jews, and Atheists can not resist the pleasure of my tongue while I wipe their hole. Thank you for being a member of the Satan Swingers!

Marc,
Group Moderator

This post was edited

It would seem a no-brainer that personal agency and freedom will not be represented in a website like this unfortunately is very rare I was overjoyed to find you and look forward to me fruitful conversations thank you

This post was edited

Welcome! Your group membership is very important and very much appreciated. I, and all members, look forward to learning more about you. Hail Satan my friend!!

This post was edited

Hi all,
Thank you, Marc for letting me join the group. Look forward to having great conversations and more about our mission in His name.
Hail Satan!

This post was edited

Hail Satan!

On behalf of all the group members and Our Almighty Lord and Master, welcome to the Satanic Swingers Group!

Marc,
Group Moderator

This post was edited