Saturday Afternoon Dirty Ass Rimming

Naked Greetings,

This posting is intended for members whom enjoy licking or having their dirty holes licked and rimmed. If you're offended or otherwise not interested, no need to read further. Saturday afternoon provided another dirty hole for me to lick. A male tourist, visiting from out-of-state left his wife and kids at the beach and managed a quick ass rimming session. At my request, he had not showered nor wiped his hole. We both enjoy about 20 minutes of uninterrupted rimming, as he squatted over my face and my tongue went into action; cleaning from the top of his crack down to his balls, deep inside and around his smooth hole, where he had a nice golden, brown circle, waiting for my tongue. My visitor became so aroused, he shot his load all over my chest, while my tongue explored and worked deeper into his hole. Great experience! I'm looking forward to his future visits to Tampa Bay!!

This topic was edited
RE:Saturday Afternoon Dirty Ass Rimming

Love shooting my load while my ass is being eaten. Even nicer that, with you, the session can be spontaneous. Douching and scrubbing not required.

This post was edited

We should make a group cha on Telegram or Skype so we can share our vids

This post was edited

Fuck that is an incredibly hot post

This post was edited