stretching

So what are you guys using to stretch and what program (time, frequency etc) do you do

thanks

This topic was edited
RE:stretching

I use one big and one small magnetic weights. I put both of them on at night before bed. I love the feeling of being in bed and feeling my balls rubbing against the sheets because they're hanging so low between my legs. I leave them on during my morning workout and then take them off before I shower. My balls have definitely started hanging lower but not as low as I want them to be, so I keep doing it. I do use a sock between my balls and the weights because otherwise my left ball will squeeze out of the weights. Very annoying. I also apply lotion to my balls every night so they stretch easier. I had an opportunity to walk outside nude for a little bit and the feeling of my low hangers hitting the sides of my legs was soooo hot. Gotta get lower now.

This post was edited

I use metal rings as shown nearly permanently.

This post was edited

I'm usually always nude around the house and pull on my scrotum often to get more hang - it seems to work somewhat but I will probably get weights eventually.

This post was edited