FIRST DIRTY ASS LICKED AFTER COVID.

Naked Greetings to all group members and visitors.

Now that more and more of us are fully vaccinated against Covid, I hope everyone is able to resume their sexual activities. I licked my first dirty hole last week, an experience I've been craving and sorely missed the last year and a half! It was an incredible "rush" to once again have a man squat over my mouth, pull his cheeks apart, exposing a nice golden brown ring around his hole. My tongue did not hesitate, it immediately went into action, cleaning the inside and outside of his ripe hole! it is so great to return to my passion and addiction, licking dirty holes!! Fortunately, I have another dirty hole to lick clean tomorrow. Congratulations to all whom are now gully vaccinated! Enjoy the return of what all of us in this group enjoy, rimming assholes!!!

Keep Licking Holes,
Marc,
Group Moderator

This topic was edited
RE:FIRST DIRTY ASS LICKED AFTER COVID.

I know what you mean.
Licked a lovely ripe hole in some woods a few weeks back, first in over a year!

This post was edited

Lucky for you!. Nothing better than ripe hole! Takes me back to my Boy Scout days and camping trips, when I licked lots of ripe holes (there were no showers and no toilet paper!). I wish you success finding more ripe hole to lick!!

This post was edited

My tongue is always ready to service dirty holes! No need to wipe nor use toilet paper, let me and my tongue clean you!!

This post was edited

Good luck finding a dirty hole! Warning, dirty holes are addictive. I'm totally obsessed and addicted. Eating a clean hole is not the same nor as much fun. For me, ripe or dirty only please!!

This post was edited

I hope this post will be received with the intention I'm writing and not one in judgement, but I'm struggling to understand the fascination with wanting to lick a dirty hole? Why would you want to risk catching hepatitis, plus licking someone's shitty ass, and having bad breath, getting some stomach infection, etc ... I just don't get it.

Guys have asked this of me, and I couldn't oblige as personally for me I would feel disgusting and unclean and find it disrespectful to the person rimming me because I came unprepared.

it's one thing rimming a guy with a musky ass, after working all day etc maybe that's what you guys mean and I'm interpreting it wrong, so I'm genuinely wanting to understand your kink.. If it gives you pleasure carry on, I just like to have an understanding. I hope I haven't offended as that was not my intention.

This post was edited

It's a fetish and preference for some.

This post was edited

That was hot! I haven't had the good fortune to eat any ass for almost 2 years and am getting hungry for the taste. I also crave it. Had a few regulars at the baths and movie house before the pandemic but don't know if the will be back. Will have to line up some new holes to eat out.
I jack off regularly thinking about some of the past holes I have eaten. I had one at the baths who was my favorite because his ass was very round and smooth and he could give me just a little each time I went down on him. He had such good control of his muscles that he would ask me if I wanted some more and then he would give it to me. I always did poppers with him and his hole was so sweet and tasty that I get semi-hard just remembering the taste and the way he smiled each time I ate him and he always asked me if I liked it. It was such a rush for me to get it cause his taste was the best ever.

This post was edited

Naked Greetings! Fantastic story, thanks for sharing!! I totally agree; there is nothing better than a ripe/dirty hole. Your rimming buddy sounds perfect, hopefully you'll reconnect again. His amazing control is much admired!! I just had my third dirty ass rimming session, since the pandemic, last week. Similar to your buddy, my playmate came directly from work, where he had taken a dump approximately three hours prior to our visit. He arrived without a recent shower and, as requested, did not wipe after his last dump. Absolutely delicious! I went into complete nirvana when he squatted over my mouth and pulled his cheeks apart, exposing a large, golden brown circle around his hole, extending up and down his crack. After beginning my dirty ass licking at an early age, perfecting my skills in the Boy Scouts, I, too, crave and seek dirty/ripe holes! Thanks again for sharing your story/experience and please share future dirty ass holes rimming experiences. We love to read every story and experience!

Keep Licking holes,
Marc, Group Moderator

This post was edited

Would love to have u lick n tongue my ass n hole...lick my ass crack...lick n suck my nuts while I masturbate.

This post was edited

You have an open invitation! I will gladly eat and lick your dirty hole. No shower, no wiping. My tongue will take care of all clean up. After you experience my warm, soft tongue, you'll never want to use toilet paper again!!

This post was edited