thanks for accepting me

Hey heyI am a new member of this satanic swingers group and noticed it is not active. Thought i would share my experiences. Met nudedudinknox on swingers and that must have a reason he told me about this group, thanks for sharing. I got in touch with satanism first time at a meeting of radical faeries who gathered in France. Got there because of a friend who went there and invited me to go with him, and what he told me it sounded like a big gay worship kind of gathering. Turned out to be at a farm with a lot of land and woods surrounding where the crowd could party in total freedom. Loved it there, took me 20 minutes to get used to all they guys and how the atmosphere was. Nude and dressed guys everywhere lots of fun and action and partying. Heard men created a temple of love in the woods and went there to see what that was like. long story short, afterwards i thought the temple of love was a kind of gangbang location at the meeting with some dressed up guys who build something what looked like a huge altar. Have to admit a superplace to be on hahahaha. Got gangbanged like hell but since i am deaf had no clue what was going on so better enjoy. Later i ran into one of the guys who gave me the order that the horned god sent him out to find me and bring me to him. turned out not to be a man but a group of guys who had a kind of ritual in which they worshipped the horned god by putting me on that altar and make a ceremony of worshipping that horned god by sexually using me. experienced 7 worshipmeetings in three days. They turned out to be of a group of the satanic knights but to be honest i did not give a shit because the rituals the atmospere the sex it was for me like a dream come true to be part of the sexual rituals to please the horned god. :-)
Since than i am happy to have some satanic friends and now and than i get invited to be part of the ceremonies :-) Did not join the group because dunno is not my religion but love to be part of their rituals when they need me for it.
hugs Maxime

This topic was edited
RE: thanks for accepting me

More than welcome to have you man. Really its so great to see how much you and me have in common

This post was edited
RE:thanks for accepting me

How lucky for you to have had that experience and continue to be able to do it. Did all the men who fucked you fill you with their seed and was it Demon Seed? That would be wonderful!

This post was edited

Hey heyI am a new member of this satanic swingers group and noticed it is not active. Thought i would share my experiences. Met nudedudinknox on swingers and that must have a reason he told me about this group, thanks for sharing. I got in touch with satanism first time at a meeting of radical faeries who gathered in France. Got there because of a friend who went there and invited me to go with him, and what he told me it sounded like a big gay worship kind of gathering. Turned out to be at a farm with a lot of land and woods surrounding where the crowd could party in total freedom. Loved it there, took me 20 minutes to get used to all they guys and how the atmosphere was. Nude and dressed guys everywhere lots of fun and action and partying. Heard men created a temple of love in the woods and went there to see what that was like. long story short, afterwards i thought the temple of love was a kind of gangbang location at the meeting with some dressed up guys who build something what looked like a huge altar. Have to admit a superplace to be on hahahaha. Got gangbanged like hell but since i am deaf had no clue what was going on so better enjoy. Later i ran into one of the guys who gave me the order that the horned god sent him out to find me and bring me to him. turned out not to be a man but a group of guys who had a kind of ritual in which they worshipped the horned god by putting me on that altar and make a ceremony of worshipping that horned god by sexually using me. experienced 7 worshipmeetings in three days. They turned out to be of a group of the satanic knights but to be honest i did not give a shit because the rituals the atmospere the sex it was for me like a dream come true to be part of the sexual rituals to please the horned god. :-)Since than i am happy to have some satanic friends and now and than i get invited to be part of the ceremonies :-) Did not join the group because dunno is not my religion but love to be part of their rituals when they need me for it.hugs Maxime

If you do the rituals you are doing the religion...oink. and as the altar even better. I've been the altar before and I agree with you about it being incredible.

This post was edited

Pleasure and welcome, good to see you here. Hopefully some of us can chat about our desires.

This post was edited

Good evening maxim,
this is an exciting experience you have made! :-)

This post was edited