NO PLACE FOR HATE, INTOLERANCE AND HARASSMENT!

Naked Greetings Everyone!

I hope all of you are safe and well.

Effective immediately I will no longer be initiating emails to members and anyone requesting membership in our group. Recently, I have been receiving hateful, rude and often harassing messages from individuals requesting membership, but lacking a completed profile and/or pictures, a requirement to join the group.

For nearly ten years, I have always politely sent emails to individuals requesting membership whom didn't meet the requirements (requirements clearly stated on the homepage of the group!)

Unfortunately, this practice will cease immediately. I created and moderate the Ass Rimmers group voluntarily! It was created for those of us who enjoy the freedom and pleasure of rimming ass holes. There is no place for hate, harassment and intolerance in this group!

Going forward, perspective members whom don't have a proper profile will not be notified. In addition, I will not be initiating any communication with members without prior consent.

Please understand, all of you are welcome to contact me at anytime (with the exception of the harassing individuals, whom are blocked).

It is my continued commitment to all members to maintain a fun, informative, active group, free from hate, harassment and intolerance!

Stay safe!
Marc,
Group Moderator

This topic was edited
RE:NO PLACE FOR HATE, INTOLERANCE AND HARASSMENT!

Thats terrible that you received hateful and angry mail. There seems to be more profiles than ever that have no pictures. Hope you are doing well and moving past the rotten apples that can always ruin an otherwise good experience.

This post was edited

Thanks for all that you do and I sorry to hear people would be like that. I'm a member of several nudist or sexually open sites and never understood the clothed pics when applying for membership.

Heres to sunnier days and kinder people.

This post was edited

So sorry you had to go through that. I have been blocked my self and often wonder about the nudist creed accepting people for color hight weight penise size breast size just accepting who we all are moles and all lol It always ruffles my feathers when I hear what you went through.

Big naked Hugs Michael

This post was edited

Marc, It is sad that you experienced such a situation, I recently had to Flag & Block someone for the very same reason. There is no valid reason for such behavior yet there are people like that in this world. Hopefully others will heed the warning and be more careful and maybe the website will take some action.

This post was edited