ASS RIMMERS LICKS IT'S WAY TO 1,600 MEMBERS!!

Congratulations Ass Rimmers!

Our group has broken the 1,600 member total, and we're still growing; lick by lick!

In the beginning, as with any group, I was unsure how the ass rimming group would be received. However, I had nothing to fear! Ass rimming proves, consistently, to be most popular. The group is the second most popular of groups I moderate here, second only to the Barebackers Group.

As your Group Moderator, I'm thrilled and excited to be a member and a part of a group dedicated to my favorite sexual activity. I've always claimed, and I absolutely admit, if allowed only one sexual activity, rimming holes would be my choice! Clean, ripe, dirty: male or female; gay, bi, or straight, makes no difference to me. I am most certainly addicted to sticking my warm, soft tongue, deep inside ass holes! For myself, there is nothing better than providing a sensual, calming experience of having his or her hole rimmed, undoubtedly one of the most sensitive, erotic areas of the human body!

As always, the group would be nothing without you; the membership! Thanks to all of you for your continued interest and support. Please remember, when you get lucky and enjoy an ass rimming experience, your fellow friends and members would love to hear and read about it!!

Also remember my standard invitation to all: if you're in the Tampa Bay area, resident or visitor, please let me know and I will gladly provide you with a welcoming ass rimming experience!

Happy Ass Rimming!
Marc,
Group Moderator

This topic was edited
RE:ASS RIMMERS LICKS IT'S WAY TO 1,600 MEMBERS!!

Congrats Marc! Its always a happy validation to see the group so popular isnt it? You are very enthusiastic and passionate about your group, which has helped it to get to where it is. Also, you dared to be brave enough to put it out there ....Congrats to you Marc

This post was edited
RE:ASS RIMMERS LICKS IT'S WAY TO 1,600 MEMBERS!!

With you there, nothing better than an outstretched tounge working my hole and vice versa

This post was edited