What, Exactly, Is Small

As of 2019, the average human penis size is 5.16 inches.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the average length and girth (circumference), worldwide, of an erect and flaccid penis shown in the table below:

Erect (hard) penis: Length5.16 inches or 13.1 cm
Flaccid (soft) penis: 3.61 inches or 9.2 cm
Girth (circumference): 4.69 inches or 11.9 cm3.67 inches or 9.3 cm
These measurements are according to a study done by BJUI (British Journal of Urology International) and several other studies.[1][2]
Currently, the countries with the largest average penis size(erect), 7.1, are Congo and Sudan.
The country with the smallest average size(erect), 3.7, is South Korea.
The United States (and other Caucasian-population countries), on the other hand, have a modest average(erect), which is around 5.1.

So, just what is small? Ladies, you would make better judges of this than guys. You don't suffer as much from penis envy and you're not likely to suffer from any feelings of inadequacy.

FYI: I, and every woman I've heard from on the subject, seem to think that mine is just fine being slightly smaller in length and girth than average when flaccid (2.8 ins. and 3.88 ins. respectively) and a bit bigger (7.2 ins. and 5.8 ins. respectively) when fully erect. My only real issue has always been the state of mostly (maybe 75% of the time) semi-erect that I have lived with since I was 16 yrs. old.
You don't have to be hung like a horse to "satisfy" a normal woman. I have been fully functional for over 50 years. I have 4 (that I know of) children. And while I'm not the "all night long stud" I may have once been, I can still get it up and I still aware that a woman who is a willing participant is entitled to the same level of enjoyment as any man. Not bragging, just informing.

This topic was edited
RE:What, Exactly, Is Small

I don't know my girth, but I have measured for length, in an arroused state . . . and find myself to be 4.625 (4 5/8") . . . according to your stat's . . . that would be 1/2" under normal. I personally have no qualm with my size . . . I'm 64 and it still works ;-) jy

This post was edited

well it's cold here today and i'm nude as usual and just looked in the mirror and my cock has almost turtled just my pee hole and about a 1/2 inch or less of my gland showing and if i get hard on cam later just shy of 4 inches . when i was young i was maybe 5 inches maybe a little less and always wanted more now i like my cock small been seen by a few neighbors nude and even answered the door nude not much too see so i suspect not much to offend. at nude beach or nudist camp i'm chubby - fat with my little cock i don't turn any heads but i'm ok with that .

This post was edited

well, I am well below average both flaccid and erect (1.9 inches and 3.75 inches respectively), And I have been told that I do not satisfy my partner - that hey barely feel me. Yet somehow I am an exhibitionist! I guess I like the small penis humiliation.

This post was edited

well, I am well below average both flaccid and erect (1.9 inches and 3.75 inches respectively), And I have been told that I do not satisfy my partner - that hey barely feel me. Yet somehow I am an exhibitionist! I guess I like the small penis humiliation.

You can let me meet those challenges and show you how much it is worth all the attention and desire you have the right to have as a man.

This post was edited

I have had the same said to me by various females, that I was too short/small and they couldn't feel me. I stay smooth so that it's not hidden with hair. I am not able to enter a female from behind. I pretty much gave up on females and now I just play with males, I have no problem taking one. I love playing with smaller dicks and love showing mine off.

This post was edited

I am 1/2" to 2" flaccid . . . 4 1/2" arroused. But I believe small is a state of mind. If it works, it works . . . and your lady is happy with it . . . all is well. I have never worried about being small (I just posted a couple of pictures of my "inny") . . . but I do on occasion fun and kid about it . . . so? Call me small and proud ;-) jy

This post was edited

Well I'm just like the rest of you guys, little dick but happy. When in high school it was a different story. Showers were awful from the stand point of having to show my little dick flaccid. I am about a 1/2 to 1 1/2 inch's flaccid, aroused though I could and still can hold my own with most guys. Aroused I am 6 to 6 1/2 inch's. Not sure of the girth. I know aroused I was in good company as we would stand face to face hold each others aroused penis and walk forward as far as we could. The first one that couldn't walk any closer to the other would be the longest. Just high school fun.

This post was edited