RE:Mature is only a state of mind

And you look fabulous

This post was edited

Take a look at the interest, a beautiful mature woman expresses her openness and everyone responds. Welcome.

We are on a site called "Trueswingers" so I really think we should all be very open with one another and enjoy ourselves completely and yes that does require one to be open not only with others but really with oneself. Let us enjoy being the mature ones but let's not it make us not have fun of all sorts.

This post was edited

And you look fabulous

Thank you so much that is so sweet of you to say and I hope you will accept my compliment as well when I tell you, you do too.

This post was edited

I agree mature is only a state of mind, but it is a experienced sexual of mind. As we mature we all should be more open and comfortable with our bodies and sexual and social lifestyles. I also agree with you Nadine that experiencing a mature bisexual lifestyle is one of the joys of life. I also must say that your beautiful mature .naked body gets my blood flowing

This post was edited

I have always found the female form to be seductive and beautiful. In my youth I felt a little ashamed when an older woman's beauty and sensual self awareness gave me an erection, and inspired my erotic dreams. I look back on my youth with some regret for the missed opportunities that these older women may have been offering me. I can only say that you, sensual, sexy Lady, will inspire many more dreams and fantasies. Thank you for sharing,

This post was edited

I have always found the female form to be seductive and beautiful. In my youth I felt a little ashamed when an older woman's beauty and sensual self awareness gave me an erection, and inspired my erotic dreams. I look back on my youth with some regret for the missed opportunities that these older women may have been offering me. I can only say that you, sensual, sexy Lady, will inspire many more dreams and fantasies. Thank you for sharing,

This post was edited

Naked greetings from a Texan who has always nature women sexy and attractive, starting with me pastor's wife. She was a beautiful, sexy lady that was a display of class. The only flesh I ever saw were her legs knee down. As a youmg mam I used to get embarressed by the hard-ons I would get fantasizing about her calves and ankles. She was twenty+ years my senior. I still get a thrill when I think about her. By the way your ass is hot, I would gladly bury my face in it.

This post was edited

I am beginning to believe that "mature" is the tag we place upon ourselves and not others. I have and have had many young lovers that have never tagged me as mature.

This post was edited

It's interesting on here it's so many I love the idea of being with a older mature woman but my lovers are "how do I keep up with you?"

This post was edited

I could keep up with u not a problem

This post was edited