Mature is only a state of mind

Hi everyone saw this group and said I had to join as I am what is considered mature now perhaps I should be considered a senior as I am now closer to 70 than 60. But I do want to say I don't feel old I still feel wonderful and I am loving life and enjoy all that it gives to me. So to all my mature new friends stop in say hello.

This topic was edited
RE:Mature is only a state of mind

You are a extremely sexy lady!

This post was edited

I would reiterate all you said Nadine. !

This post was edited

You are a extremely sexy lady!

Thank you so much, hope all the other matures feel sexy too.

This post was edited

I would reiterate all you said Nadine. !

We should all stand up and shout Im not old Ive just so much more experience and fun than those youngsters.

This post was edited

Simply beautiful

OK have to ask are you saying that about me or my words?

This post was edited

Getting older has been a wonderful experience for me. I have ventured out exploring my sexuality. I found out that I enjoy man as much as woman.

This post was edited

Getting older has been a wonderful experience for me. I have ventured out exploring my sexuality. I found out that I enjoy man as much as woman.

That is wonderful and we should all enjoy as much as we can. I must tell you as many times as a man has excited me I find women just as exciting. I am not sure if it's because a woman really knows how to please another woman or if it's just the old taboo of it all but OMG same sex is so erotic and so hot and I am happy you have found out.

This post was edited

Hello Nadine ,
I agree whole heartedly with your post .

This post was edited

Hello Nadine ,I agree whole heartedly with your post .

Thank you and I do hope you are enjoying all.

This post was edited

Take a look at the interest, a beautiful mature woman expresses her openness and everyone responds. Welcome.

This post was edited