RE:Love finding a guy beating off in the woods or his car

Me and my husband when we were first together, used to hit a local cruising area late a night usually after a few cocktails at a bar. The first time we did this together, knowing I was a nudist and a bit of an exhibitionist my partner encouraged me to get naked on the drive down to the cruising area. After we parked the car he dared me to stand up through the sunroof and he would suck me off, which I did no problem. Had a few guys come around and watch. Then we got out of the car, me still naked, hard and horny, and cruised the bushes. We found two guys playing in a secluded area, so we joined them, me on my knees immediately sucking them both off while my partner watched. Then he got on his knees and rimmed the two guys, he loves rimming ass and is very good at it. After a while of this the two lads decided to move on. There was a fallen tree in the area we were at and my partner told me to bend over it and he threw a really good hard fucking into me and then sprayed his cum all over my face. We walked back to our car and I left his cum on my face till we got home. Its amazing what a couple of vodka shots does to me Lol. We havent done this together in a few years but once this covid thing passes we are going to start doing this again more often. I also do a lot of naked hikes in the woods around our home by myself and usually end up masturbating and squirting a nice load. Being outside in nature just does that to me. I can not contain the urge to strip nude and jack off. Have yet to be seen or caught on these adventures, however I keep hoping...Lol.

This post was edited

I love taking a walk in the woods and finding a guy with his cock in his hand... I can't stop watching... And joining in the bate... Love to touch his cock, if he will let me... Love to take it in my hands and stroke it... Suck on his balls, his ass, his pits, his cock... Whatever he will let me do... I want to see him cum... Or, better yet, have him cum on me... I want to mix my load with his... Forest bating is my second favorite thing... My first, is bating in a public mens room... At the urinals, or in a stall... Love to stroke my cock for a stranger... And, hopefully, he will join me... Our hands on each other's hard cocks... Risking being caught, mid-bate by another stranger... Hopefully, he will join in, and then we all cum together... Preferably on me... Public sex and masturbation is the hottest thing I know.

This post was edited

Where do you all find "all" these people in the woods. I guarantee I could be out in the woods and probably see no one, let along someone naked and jacking!

This post was edited

I doo love openly jerking . Its such a thrill. I do it in my car usually but Im not stranger to hiking trails .

This post was edited

There is a popular cruise are not to far away along the river bluffs. Most of the activity takes place in a car or in the woods. I have this fantasy of going there on a warm summer day. Walking down the trail and head into the woods, strip off my shorts and t shirt and exploring the woods naked. My fantasy has me naked encountering other cloth guys and I just stay naked and carry on. Eventually I find a guy or two interested in play and we are off to the races. 3 or 4 hours later I put my shorts on and head home

This post was edited