Would like and liase with a discreet bull / master able and manage my boyfriend

I have never done it, but I guess it would be heathy and liase (even virtually, at a first stage) with a a discreet bull / master, able and manage my boyfriend, sometimes.
I got the confirmation of this last Summer, watching my boyfriend while being fucked in his mouth, among the dunes in Greece,
by a hung bear hairy guy: depite he's versatile and 100% masculine, because of his past experiences (even traumatic ones, sometimes) he became excitable by the strong and authoritarian practices, especially done him by alpha and endowed males...
We're Italian, but used and have Summer holidays all over Europe, sometimes and nudism... would be a great opportunity, for organizing mettings, involving him in a total discreet way... Attaching some pics of him... in order to give you a more clear idea of the situation...

This topic was edited
RE:Would like and liase with a discreet bull / master able and manage my boyfriend

I have never done it, but I guess it would be heathy and liase (even virtually, at a first stage) with a a discreet bull / master, able and manage my boyfriend, sometimes.I got the confirmation of this last Summer, watching my boyfriend while being fucked in his mouth, among the dunes in Greece,by a hung bear hairy guy: depite he's versatile and 100% masculine, because of his past experiences (even traumatic ones, sometimes) he became excitable by the strong and authoritarian practices, especially done him by alpha and endowed males...We're Italian, but used and have Summer holidays all over Europe, sometimes and nudism... would be a great opportunity, for organizing mettings, involving him in a total discreet way... Attaching some pics of him... in order to give you a more clear idea of the situation...

come meet my in Spain this summer

This post was edited
RE:Would like and liase with a discreet bull / master able and manage my boyfriend

Never say never... one of the potential destinations of our next summer holidays is the south of Spain / Costa del Sol

This post was edited