RE:Your favorite position for rimming?

I love her on her stomach with her legs spread and me with my arms around her thighs and my hands playing with her pussy and ass cheek, my tongue deep and constantly moving in and out.

This post was edited
RE: Your favorite position for rimming?

We also enjoy the 69-position!!!

This post was edited

i personally love a guy on his back legs up high and spread, it gives me a great view of his hot hairy hole and nice hanging balls. i love being in the same position while being rimmed. 69 ass rimming is also great.Have to agree with Danny on this one - it's the BEST!

69with his balls over my face while eating the hole.

This post was edited

Most definitely, my favorite rimming position is a man squatting over my mouth and face. This position allows for maximum tongue entry into the hole!

This post was edited

Me leaning up against the headboard and him on his fours ass facing me. I can spread and lick deep over and over again.

This post was edited

Me leaning up against the headboard and him on his fours ass facing me. I can spread and lick deep over and over again.

This post was edited

I'll be right over!!

This post was edited

And me - sounds great

This post was edited

Im your man for that - lick lick

This post was edited

I am on all fours with my ass facing the headboard. Start licking, please!

I've never rimmed a guy before, BUTT am willing to try it - after a nice soapy shower together. I have been rimmed a # of times, & enjoy the sensation a great deal

This post was edited