RE: I like to pay attention to my buddy's comfort.

On a bed on my hands and knees with my ass ready and then I find that my cheeks can be pulled apart giving full access to my hole - I also love to give with my guy in this position.

This post was edited
RE: Your favorite position for rimming?

Sound like my kind of guy. I'm exactly the size you mentioned. Have a meaty chubby ass that LOVES to be eaten. I also enjoy doing the same. I enjoy a lot of different shaped buns.

This post was edited
RE:Your favorite position for rimming?

I like to lie on my back and lift my legs in the air and have a guy rim my ass that way.

This post was edited

I would love to spread my hole for you.

This post was edited
RE: I like to pay attention to my buddy's comfort.

My favorite position is based on what is comfortable for my buddy's body. I like rimming guys on my massage table while they lay on their side with a pillow between their knees. This takes the strain off their lower back and hips. (I like eating pussy this way too.) The buttboy needs to push his butt right up and slightly over the edge of the table forming a C with his body. Lifting or bending a leg a little allows my tongue to go all the way inside his butthole. Once I get him really wet, I slide my hard cock inside and fuck him while I rub his perineum. Just under the perineum is the prostate and massaging it will make him shoot a big load. It will also cause him in most cases to tighten his ass on my cock and deliciously milk a load out of me into his ass which I will then eat out of him. A full course meal. I'll try to take some photos the next time I do this. But I really need a third person to figure out the camera angles.
This! Right here!

This post was edited

I am not a big rimmer, not because I don't want some ass in my face. My tongue doesn't stick out far enough to go inside the hole. It is wide as hell, mainly for eating pussy/sucking dick but I do lick a hole when possible. I like for them to be ass up face down. Squatting over my face scares me, lol. When I get rimmed I love all positions. My buddy likes to bring out the rim chair for me to sit in when I visit him.

This post was edited

These days I also enjoy the 69 position for rimming with guys and girls. Have made a few girls cum from eating their assholes out! Of course she can suck your cock and ass at the same time too. Works the same for guys too of course. Best part is lubing the hole with saliva ready for anal intercourse!

This post was edited

my fav is 100% to have a guy squat over my face. love him in control. love him holding my arms down sometimes. like him jerking and kinda using me as an object to serve his anus

This is my favourite position to get rimmed for sure! As I am squatting over his face he can pull my butt cheeks apart and get his tongue right up my hole and start drilling. While hes doing that I can stroke my hard cock and also pinch his nips if he likes that. It also leaves my hands free to grab my poppers and snort a huff or two. Then I am in ecstasy!

This post was edited

I prefer that position with my legs up to receive a tongue on my ass, ball, etc. That's wonderfull!

This post was edited

You wouldnt have to ask me twice.

This post was edited