RE:Your favorite position for rimming?

A man's ass n hairy beefy legs squatting over my face is indeed so hot. I like doing it too. Showing my hot ass off n getting his tongue up my hole.

This post was edited

I like getting rimmed, I prefer to be on all four, with my ass high up. Or on my back with legs up in the air...

This post was edited

My fav is the recipient on back so i can control the position of their legs. I like pushing the legs back towards their head to give me the most access and gives them the most pleasure.

This post was edited

LOve to d be rimmed after playing and fucking my ass love the smell and taste of a fucked hole mhhh and love sliding my tongue real deep in and lick for ages playing and finger it stretching more and licking deeper till real moist and fuck it again! and love the same done on me, on my back feet up or bending over on my knees works and love 69

This post was edited
RE: Your favorite position for rimming?

Him in my rim seat and me underneath, if not on all fours and legs apart and back arched to opens it up :)

This post was edited

Being in a sling with your legs in the air. That total exposure is my favorite.

This post was edited

I enjoy a 69er position to rim and eat each others holes !!

This post was edited

I like to rim a guy in all different positions I dont have a favourite position!!

This post was edited

I love rimming a guy in all positions!!

This post was edited
RE: I like to pay attention to my buddy's comfort.

My favorite position is based on what is comfortable for my buddy's body. I like rimming guys on my massage table while they lay on their side with a pillow between their knees. This takes the strain off their lower back and hips. (I like eating pussy this way too.) The buttboy needs to push his butt right up and slightly over the edge of the table forming a C with his body. Lifting or bending a leg a little allows my tongue to go all the way inside his butthole. Once I get him really wet, I slide my hard cock inside and fuck him while I rub his perineum. Just under the perineum is the prostate and massaging it will make him shoot a big load. It will also cause him in most cases to tighten his ass on my cock and deliciously milk a load out of me into his ass which I will then eat out of him. A full course meal. I'll try to take some photos the next time I do this. But I really need a third person to figure out the camera angles.

This post was edited