Is there a BAD position for rimming?

To rim him: Him on his back, his legs in the air, and me going to town! Can do this for hours!

To get rimmed: Me on my back, feet up on the bed posts, him on the floor kneeling at the foot of the bed!

Of course, there really aren't any BAD positions for rimming!

This post was edited
RE: Your favorite position for rimming?

Can't really pick one position when giving. I used to love my ex squat on my face, or have her on four with her head resting on a pillow. Probably rimming gets me harder than anything else. Now how do I liked to be when being rimmed? I think I like being on four, it probably gives me a feeling of being exposed, which adds to the excitement.

This post was edited

I have only been rimmed a few times but my fav was bending over a low tree branch, with him spreading my ass and my cock against the hard rough bark of the tree! When giving a rim job with my GF I like to 69with her on top and work my way back and forth from her vag to her asshole. When giving it to my male friend I like him on all fours and naked so when his ass is nice and wet I can side my cock right on in! I love bums- male and female!

This post was edited

I like the guy on all 4's hands and knees, I love to edge them while I eat his ass.

This post was edited

a 69 ass rim me laying down and him on fours pressing his hole against my face as he spread my ass cheeks to tongues my hole at the same time I tongue his hole so we both are engaged completely in our senses and pleasure smelleig and tasting each other as we feel the pleasure in our holes and get turned on by the sound of each other moans or grunts! love an 69 rimming!!!

This post was edited

Yeah i like 69 position too.

This post was edited

Yeah i like 69 position too.Wow sexy what a turn on to hear u say that! with women the 69 rimming works even better as u can rim both her ass as well as eating and taste their wet pussy as she rims mine and works her way on my balls and cock I've made them cum and cum myself while well doing it! the thought of girls enjoying rimming and being rimmed itself is part of the pleasure would love meeting more women into it!!

This post was edited

I love this position! Especially if its me. I love to watch my buddy's face and eyes while he's rimming me. Its so hot. I've added a pic of me in this position. Hope you all enjoy. Give me a lick! MMMM.

This post was edited

If I am doing the rimming, I like any position where I can really bury my face in his ass--him face down, on his back with his legs over his head or bent over all work well. Sitting on my face is good too, but it usually can't go on for very long.
If I am getting rimmed, pretty much the same.

This post was edited

me on my back, "rimee" sitting atop me with his back to me, so I look up and can see the vista of his back treasure trail leading to his crack - then he rotates his hips and leans forward to show his full pucker and then moves his hips back toward me to bring his ass lips to my lips and tongue -- of course, i can then bring fingers from both hands to the target too, to open his hole for more tongue access so eventually i can finger penetrate him .....

This post was edited