first time being a bottom

before craiglist personals got banned i had my very first penis. we messaged eachother and let eachother know our intentions. we met up right away he sent me his address and when i got there i dropped my pants and i let him lick my nipple, he tried kissing me but i rejected him and i pulled his shorts down it was big like big i was scared for a minute because it was my first time. i then started sucking him and squeezed that firm hairy ass i goggled that dick after gagging a little bit i got really turned on o grabbed some lube that was offred and rubbed it up against my ass and my cock i then bent over and i asked him to go gentle he said he was but the moment he slipped it in i gaspped for air and i tried to push him back becuase it honestly hurt but he kept thrusting and thrusting that the pain started to go away and i started to pull him in further. i think he knew that the only way i was gonna like it is by makimg me like it and indeed i did. it didnt take him long to cum because i was super tight. i then turned aroumd bareback lifted my legs knowing he was done already i asked him to stick it in 1 more time because i wanted to see that dick enter me.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.