RE: This site is called "TRUESWINGERS".......Not ......."TRUEGAYGUYS"!

Swinging does not make or break any relationship...any more than hitting on your secretary at work will, or the guys in your wives office hitting on her, all day long....will.In order to have FUN in any relationship , the couple involved in either Lawn Bowling with other couples or playing Horse shoes with other couples or for couples involved in a Prayer group together with other couples......the one common tie and bond with one another is TRUST and respect and Love for one another.Swinging has absolutely Nothing to do.....with any relationship splitting up.If......any relationship is on Unstable grounds,......then obviously.... Swinging just might not be a great thing, to be doing together! LOLSwinging.....will Only Strengthen a Solid and Secure relationship, ....where as, Swinging will most certainly, expedite the end of any Fragile relationship ( Which is doomed .....anyways!).But.......does Swinging......cause a Relationship to end?No.......not any more......than the chances of an Office or work place affair..... causing a Marriage to end.If...you or your wife, are going to Cheat......you will do it regardless of being involved in Swinging or not.If......you have a shitty - unstable relationship......there is a really good chance, that it will end.....no matter what!There are various levels of Swinging.....and with time, people will grown and venture Up.....to a higher more exciting brand and level of sexual fun."Everyone", that is relatively "new" ( Under 5 years) to Swinging ...always thinks.....that they, are at the Only Level of play, that they will ever need or want! LOLOne of you....or BOTH of you.....will want to expand your fun, at some point....to do things, that you are dead set against "Ever" wanting to think about....or ever do!Doing the same old thing , over and over again....does lose it's thrill, and the Heart pounding...that it once had on you or on her.Dressing Sexier and Sexier.....adding more and more parties and people to your circle of Play friends.....booking Holidays a year in advance to go to Tropical Swingers Resorts and Swingers conventions.....to Swinging in separate rooms, to each of you being allowed to be Swinging on your own.Flirting with single guys at a Meet and Greet, and Flashing each other.......is definitely at the elementary stages, of the Swinging Fun Meter! lolHey......we all have to start some where!I guess we are very Lucky..... where we are from.....we have 6 different "Hard Core" Swingers Clubs....that are within a 20 minute drive, from our own home.is Swinging our Life? LOLNo.......but it is our FAVORITE Hobby and our FAVORITE Sport.....that is "WHY"....we are ALL on here, is it not?But...we also have time in our Swinging Lives to be Skiing on every weekend that we have, or to be playing Hockey in the Winter months or to be Water Skiing or Boating or to be Riding our Bikes, in the Summer months as well.So......Swinging is just a part of our lives......but we find it funny, when people call it a Lifestyle! LOLIt is nothing more, than a really FUN Hobby to do...."Together"!Another thing that we chuckle about is......Couples that say....we prefer to play in a FMF combination.......because the Wife.....prefers that! LOLYa......Right!!!! LOL
"Cum" On?WTF?The Real reason is......because the Husband is toooooo JEALOUS and tooooooooo INSECURE to ever want to share his wife.....with another male!Men are the most Jealous Insecure individuals out there.....when it comes to them sharing their own woman...BUT....they fully expect.....to have their wives....let them do another lady! LOLBeen there...myself... at one time.Guys......are so afraid...that some other Guy....will do their wives.....BETTER .....that they do or can!And they are usually right!HEY.....it is aways more FUN......to Cut some one else's Grass.....than your own.When I do my Hot wife......I can CUM.....in 2 strokes! LOLShe is soooooooooo HOT!But.......I can Last......all night longgggggggg.....when I do another guys lady for him!So.......me and my Baby get the Best of Both worlds.She gets to do guys........who will do her.......like I want to! lolAnd......I get to do other wives.......and be the Super Stud.......tha I want to be....by pounding them ALL Night long......and never CUM ing...until......I want to Cum!Funny how that works? LOLSo..........we LOVE to Swing and Play Naked ...on EVERY WEEKEND that we have!Once we have done everything else.....that we LOVE to do!Swinging is just a FUN Hobby.......it is definitely not a Lifestyle.Going to Meet and Greets and Flashing your Tits........does not make one......a Swinger! lolHave FUN.......and the quicker you MOVE UP....and Expand on your HOT Naked Swinging Fun, with other like minded people...the more Daring and Sexually Adventurous and Aggressive you will be "CUM"!Before you know it......you will be having "Bi" guys.......Sucking you off......while they are Pounding your wife.....at the same time!Never say Never! LOL

This post was edited

you may find this an interesting read to validate your point "linky"

This post was edited

lives......but we find it funny, when people call it a Lifestyle! LOLIt is nothing more, than a really FUN Hobby to do...."Together"!Another thing that we chuckle about is......Couples that say....we prefer to play in a FMF combination.......because the Wife.....prefers that! LOLYa......Right!!!! LOL
"Cum" On?WTF?The Real reason is......because the Husband is toooooo JEALOUS and tooooooooo INSECURE to ever want to share his wife.....with another male!Men are the most Jealous Insecure individuals out there.....when it comes to them sharing their own woman...BUT....they fully expect.....to have their wives....let them do another lady! LOLBeen there...myself... at one time.

Isn't that what we said in the previous post? By the way flashing your tits at a swingers party is a great way to break the ice and find out who is there to play and who is there to look. Yes we did fuck a couple that was at the party that night. Actually we just spent the weekend with another couple and had great steamy sex. By the way this is the male half speaking I am not or will I ever be turned on by the thought of a guy sucking my cock while he is screwing my wife. That may very well be your interest but it is not mine at all. As a matter of fact in a couple of real swinger sites we belong to it is very prominent in our profile. If the guy is bi or bi curious or even thinking about it in the future please move on.

This post was edited

The first post gave me a headache halfway through... but I do agree with the post above. As I understand it swinging is where a couple invites others into their relationship for sex- the others are not necessarily another couple- it could be a single male or female. Given the number of couples who swing where the female is bi or bi-curious then I presume this means that they m/f couple are looking for a female and/ or a m/f couple. If the OP has a problem with what this site now is maybe she/he should as for another site to be set up for m/f swinging couples looking for m/f couples only and where neither partner is bi or bicurious. Maybe it could be 'TRUEDON'TKNOWWHATWEWANTBUTITAINTYOUSWINGERS'
I am part of a m/m couple we meet other guys- be they gay, bi, bi-curious, or occasionally straight. This site is about meeting for sex- shame some of the posters here are so uptight about it all!
Would also love to know who is forcing the OP to watch guys wank on cam in the chatroom.

This post was edited

"There needs to be a TrueGaySwingers site to thin out the waste of time profiles and gay sex pics in the groups that I would guess alot of hetero-swingers have no interest in seeing or responding to here at TS."
it makes so much sense that the person who said this is both old and american. If only life were so 'black and white'. You can't put everyone in a labelled box. Just because he has no interest in MM sex doesn't mean that other MF couples do not.

This post was edited

I think that being single and horny is not a pity....I am always horny and I love to join groups for sexparties irrespective of the way in which thay are formed....In an orgy you swing from one partner to another and that's the beauty in it...Up with singles swapping with swingers couples....finally I have a question if swingers are only couples don't they do threesomes? come on....

This post was edited

the chat room is almost always full of gays cant they get their own site??

This post was edited

the chat room is almost always full of gays cant they get their own site??Life is a series of sorting. Sort 'em out . . . You think the next bar you walk into, some guy who is/isn't gay won't say . .."how you doin' big boy?" . . . sort 'em out.

This post was edited