Brand new to the group!

First, I have to say, I am more than a little jealous, looking at all the public nudity photos in this group! You all are much more daring than me! I could only hope to get naked in some of those types of situations!
Second, this group turns me on (pun intended) because this is soooo me! I absolutely love the thrill of nudity, exhibitionism, playing, in public! Some of the things I have done: drive naked (I know, who hasn't), gone to a nudist resort for the first time this summer, cum on a deserted beach in N. Carolina, and run a 7K trail race naked. Oh; and of course get on cam and cum! What I would like to do? Have sex outdoors (a nice lady friend, or maybe even a couple), like say at a beach, a swingers club, something like that. But I would love it if a bunch of people were there watching; whew how exciting! Any local swingers clubs in my area?

This topic was edited
RE:Brand new to the group!

I am also brand-new to this group, although I have certainly been enjoying public nudity for many years....I guess the wildest place I ever had SEX was in a STORE DISPLAY WINDOW in NYC , in the West Village.....a store employee and I got up in the display window and had sex, so that all the people (men) outside could watch us in the store window....this was about 11 in the morning on a Saturday....and it was awesome....we had an audience of about 30 men, standing outside and viewing us as we had sex in the display window...very memorable.

This post was edited