Not really a satanist

I'm an atheist but curious about how sexual practices are different for satanists, if any, other than rituals added.

This topic was edited
RE: Not really a satanist

Thanks for the question. Speaking for myself (I hope other members will respond with their view-point!) I don't believe my sexual practices and behavior is tremendously different from other swingers. However, I do use my cock as an instrument for Satan, seeking a great deal of pleasure using my cock as a tool to seed men and women, especially enjoying great satisfaction fucking Christians and Clergy. The biggest difference between Satanist and organized religion/Christians is the attitude toward sex in general; Christians, and many of the world's religions limit, and try to discourage sexual behavior. Satan provides His subjects, such as myself, plenty of sexual opportunities, and encourages sexual behavior. While many Christians struggle with guilt related to their sexual behavior and desires, Satanist do nothave the guilt associated with sexual behavior and desires.
I certainly hope this helps answer your question.
Marc, the Moderator

This post was edited

As an atheist I create my own moral framework and so am not plagued by guilt about sex as Christians are, either.

This post was edited

Yes............thank you for pointing that out.My apologies..........I failed to mention, unlike most Christians, non-believers do not suffer from the guilt associated with many aspects of sexual behavior.

This post was edited

Great reply to the question!

This post was edited

Yes, it is a good reply. I also believe that dedicating myself to Satan with my sexual activities frees me from many useless constraints, not just sexual ones. And sharing his Gift is an act that gives me so much pleasure both physically and spiritually

This post was edited