Rimming straight

Nothing I love more than rimming a straight guy. or a guy who's never been rimmed before, is amazing

This topic was edited
RE: Rimming straight

I can vouch for this. I was recently rimmed for the first time about a month ago and the feeling is absolutely amazing,I have had my cock sucked on many occasions but the feeling of a tongue in your man hole for the first time makes your sperm rise very quickly and burst forth.Looking forward to the next time with great anticipation.

This post was edited

so true, I have a straight married friend, we never did anything together, he knows I am bi. Through out our friendship, he has asked questions, like what guys really do together, he says he has heard but never really knew. Then on night he asked about rimming. Perked my ears up big time. So I told him what happens, and how we lead up to licking and tongue fucking a butt hole. Guess you all can figure out what happened that night. I think he planned on doing something that night, he was so clean, front and back. He went crazy, begging me not to stop. I obliged

This post was edited

I love rimming a guy's puckered asshole... I love them hairy and kinda sweaty, but most of all I like them on a straight guy... I'm not sure why, but nothing gets me hotter than a straight (and married) man sitting on my face... My hands on his asscheeks, spreading his crack to reveal his tight hole... My tongue licking the rim and then darting inside him while he moans and strokes his cock makes me WILD... I love to be smothered by a hairy ass as I lick and suck and rim... the smell of a sweaty ass intoxicates me... And when he finally shoots his load on my chest, I occasionally don't even have to touch my dick to add my load to his... A man kneeling over me, knees on either side of my head has become my favorite sex position... And the guys seem to like it a lot, too.

This post was edited

Sit on my face and masturbate while I rim and eat your arse.

This post was edited

i cant say im bi but lately i LOOOOVE playing with my asshole fingering or inserting cock shaped things, i had my girl lick me once but she s not into it anymore. so id kill to feel a tongue again to fuck me. i also have many pics. i can say with certainty i have a secy ass

This post was edited

Sit on my face and masturbate while I rim and eat your arse.Watching your profile pic I should love to sit on your cock too...

This post was edited

mmmm i love to rim straight guys....
I enjoy rimming straight, bi or gay guysas long as they have a fresh clean ass and I wouldcertainly enjoy rimming you too, naked 030 , you have areally tasty looking hole

This post was edited

Nice!!.. I like to deep rim a guy..while he jerks off some have a awesome orgasm and blow hard!!

This post was edited
RE:Rimming straight

I had a pretty crazy weekend with a my best friend from high school earlier this year. He mostly straight and I am mostly gay. We decided to go Bi for each other because he wanted to fuck his girlfriend with me. I agreed if he would also agree to have sex with me one-on-one. He was a very good sport. He always told me he did not like having his ass hole played with but I though for sure that maybe it had never been played with the right way. As he was jerking off, sitting on the bed I lifted his legs and placed my mouth full stop on his hairy asshole and started to lick his insides. His cock got very hard and I could tell he liked how it felt. I asked if he would be willing to sit on my rim chair and he agreed.I set up the chair, as quickly as I could, fumbling with lubed up hands and got down underneath it. He spread his cheeks and sat down in just the right spot so that my tongue could dig deep into his rectum tasting all of his manly goodness. He stroked his cock for about 5 min. before he blew his load all over my chest and belly. It was an insane amount of cum. I was super happy to make him cum as I know he is not all that turned on by men. It was literally from the feeling of my tongue digging deep into his shitter that got him off. A true example that sometimes the body is more powerful than the mind.We did a lot of crazy things that weekend but making him blow his load on my rim chair was one of the highlights.

Never underestimate the power of a, "tongue digging deep into (a man's) shitter." Sounds awesome

This post was edited