Clean with a hint of man scent

Like several here I love a clean ass that has a bit of sweaty man scent.
I have been totally into rimming since my college days. Sex just isn't sex without some ass eating. In fact that's what usually gets me off, love to shoot while rimming a guy. For most my life I had to be sure I knew the guy was freshly prepared before I'd go in for the rimming. It wasn't until several years ago at a big summer sex party that I discover squeaky clean ass with a touch of man musk. It's the scent that guys produce in the tant and ass region after they have been sexually aroused. Correct me if wrong but I believe it's a mixture of sweat and pheromones. It wasn't a foul odor at all but instead gave me a rush almost like poppers, it really got me excited. I now get extra pleasure from rimming when that scent is there, just very subtle and not overpowering. That's now an added reason I really enjoy the group sex parties since they can go on for awhile giving all these clean asses a chance to get a little sweaty. I also have a play buddy from my gym that likes to get rimmed and he now knows his ass turns me on even more right after his work out. Any one else prefer this?

This topic was edited
RE: Clean with a hint of man scent

I love rimming and receiving, guys love it when I rim, my tongue is slightly enlarged so i guess that gives them extra pleasure. I love it when a guys ass tastes very sweet as well drives me wild.

This post was edited

On a similar note I'll add that I sometimes find the smell of the gym locker room a turn on. The smell of fresh sweat full of testosterone and pheromones can make my heart race. Like I've mentioned here, rimming a clean ass just after the guy has been working out is so damn hot!

This post was edited

You are so right about that wonderful scent that only comes from a man. Be it sucking on a cock or eating ass that wonderful aroma just adds to the pleasure of the experience.Indeed! I love the masculine musky smell of a man! it turns me on so much! his ass and crotch, his pits and his feet, I can get so turned on and hard just by his scent it turns ona kind primal sexual part in me love long sweaty man sessions rimming and fucking and sniffing him all over!

This post was edited

I love rimming for many years. And I too enjoy the man scent of a male crotch. I love rubbing my tongue and nose from asshole to under the balls. My saliva and man scent mixed makes it more intense. I love laying on my back and having a guy sit on my face......he can work his ass into my face and tongue just the way he likes it. And to have his balls sliding onto my chin or forehead is extremely hot. Love to jerk my cock off to guy sitting on my face. And wish I had one with me right now.

This post was edited

Nothing better than sniffing a man's ass, clean, musky, smelly all day long like a dog.

This post was edited