BAREBACK GROUP GROWS TO 4,000!

Congratulations Bareback Group members!

The Bareback Group has reached the 4,000 member mark!

As your bareback group Moderator, I am happy to report the practice of fucking without condoms is alive and well (and very popular!!). Personally, I have never used a condom when having sex with men nor women! As a bisexual male, I am totally dedicated to giving my seed and taking male seed without restrictions. As a dedicated bareback male, I take ALL loads inside my hole, no questions asked. When I top a man or woman, I expect my partner to accept my load of seed!

I appreciate each and every group member for making the Bareback Group active and relevant. The Bareback Group is now one of the most popular groups on this site!

Keep fucking bareback!! Enjoy the ride!!

Marc,
Group Moderator

This topic was edited
RE:BAREBACK GROUP GROWS TO 4,000!

As a bareback man i just want to say I so want it and will take it, can I give you mine?

This post was edited

ABSOLUTELY! Definitely want it!! Lets share our seed!!!

This post was edited

can you image if 4,000 of us naked swinging dicks got together in a large arena , on our backs we can be tagged T for tops , B for bottoms, and V for versital . oh and maybe one for IT in training lol. surely couldn't take 4,000 my record is six but be fun to get to a even dozen if it didn't kill me.

This post was edited

I like the way you think!!!! 4,000 cocks and butthole! I have often thought of trying to organize a bareback convention. We need to share our man seed with each other :-)))

This post was edited

sign me up for the convention it would definitely be a hot time , I really want to see how many cocks I could take in a day or see who could do the most . always been my desire to have a dozen do me not sure at my age I could .

This post was edited

Awesome! We now have three members actively interested in a bareback convention/gathering! Personally, age, body type, gender, orientation, etc. doesn't matter. Everyone whom wants to attend is welcome. If you like to fuck without protection, this gathering is for you!!

Keep barebacking!

Marc,
Group Moderator

This post was edited