Nude Cleaning

Doing housework naked makes me happy and I get more done. I love the freedom and the naughtiness of my neighbors having no idea Im naked. I keep a dress behind the front door in castI have to answer it but I just play jazz and clean TOTALLY NAKED.!

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Cleaning

Love that

This post was edited

I do the same thing! And dont mind helping others out with some naked housecleaning!

This post was edited

I love to do it that way too. But last week my wife was put off. She just said "Remember . We have neighbors".
Not a problem inside.

This post was edited

Seems cleaning goes faster and is much more enjoyable done naked.

This post was edited

I love to do it that way too. But last week my wife was put off. She just said "Remember . We have neighbors". Not a problem inside.

Lucky for me, my wife used to do some of our house cleaning in the nude. That was very practical when she cleaned our bathtub and shower because she could run the water without needing to be concerned about getting her clothes wet. After she was done with that, she would shower herself. She also sometimes did the vacuuming naked. I loved it when she did that, but it was very distracting to say the least.

This post was edited

During a nudist potluck at our non-landed club, my ex-wife realized she actually really liked cooking nude. So it just became a sort of ritual for her. She'd strip naked after coming home from work, and proceed to prepare dinner in the raw.
Obviously she'd throw on a T-shirt if she was frying something; but she'd still stay bottomless.

Fun times!

This post was edited

During a nudist potluck at our non-landed club, my ex-wife realized she actually really liked cooking nude. So it just became a sort of ritual for her. She'd strip naked after coming home from work, and proceed to prepare dinner in the raw.Obviously she'd throw on a T-shirt if she was frying something; but she'd still stay bottomless. Fun times!

This is getting somewhat off topic since we're not talking about nude cleaning but, soon after my wife and I got married, she began to do the cooking in the nude. Of course, I loved that! But one time she was baking an apple pie and accidentally dripped some of the hot apple on her hip. It left a visible burn mark that remained for weeks. One of our nudist friends commented about it, telling her that as much as she enjoys being nude, she shouldn't cook without wearing any clothing to protect her. Fortunately, the burn mark eventually faded. My wife now always makes sure to wear something when she is at the stove.

So far as eating dinner is concerned, that is a different story. For example, when we are eating spaghetti at home. I'll try to convince her to do that topless. That only makes sense because sometimes she might accidentally get spaghetti sauce on her clothes. Of course, when we are attending a potluck at our nudist club, we'll both be nude.

This post was edited