RE:Public oral sex?

Set it up well be there

This post was edited

Once I was on a date with a guy I was very attracted to. We were dancing on a crowded dance floor- loud music with a sexy beat, dark with lights flashing all around. I was wearing a skimpy mini dress that barely covered me, and I never wear panties. We were flirting and kissing- and all of a sudden he lifted me up on the edge of the bar and his head was between my legs - licking and eating my pussy with my dress pulled up above my hips. I was leaning back on my elbows enjoying all the amazing sensations. My eyes were closed and suddenly I felt hands reaching for my nipples and I realized the top of my dress was also pulled down and the people around me were stroking and stimulating my breasts and nipples. I had some intense orgasms, and as I slipped my dress back up and stood up, I saw he was wet all down the front of his face and shirt. I had gushed all over him. It was the start of an awesome first date!! But the public aspect of it was extremely exciting.

This post was edited

I love public oral sex. I love giving head with the guy is driving, outside at a lake . after dark at a park. Anywhere I can.

Let me know if you need a ride anywhere. ;)

This post was edited

wife loves to masturbate under the sun and getting facial cumshots. Often the show finishes with watersports directly into her mouth

This post was edited

Love the story . thanks for sharing. made my night

This post was edited

i love to give public blowjobs. Being fingered, grooped and touched in public. Also love to fuck in public.

This post was edited

ok, if you get to drink milk from your boob in public, then be ready with you.

This post was edited

ok, if you get to drink milk from your boob in public, then be ready with you.

This post was edited

why have I not met you in public? This beats the hell out of fucking in my cab in an alley behind the Walgreens, lol.

This post was edited

Cool

This post was edited