Nude fishing is the best been doing it for years

I fish nude as often as possible during summer months. Been a bit difficult to get pictures but I did manage to get a couple. I love to show off myself naked. I do Ice fishing here in Wisconsin USA and plant to get a few naked pics on the ice in the shanty and out if alone. Stay tuned for that one.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude fishing is the best been doing it for years

welcum to our group- look forward to your posts

This post was edited

Took a straight buddy out fishing and after he realized I was going to n=be nude got a bit over excited. Well the pic tells it all his first cock so I guess he fished for more than he was looking for.

This post was edited

i've only found a few places i can fish nude and one of my boats is required to get me there, my favorite is the chattahoochee river and even though a lot is built up being in a boat gives me opportunity to find secluded spots. one thing about the hootch as most call it is that the water is always cold even summer. one day middle of week i launched and went a couple miles north pretty deserted so i parked my boat on a sandbar got nude and started fishing soon i had moved about a hundred feet south of my boat when coming fast was a powerboat and my first thought was ranger and i'm nude and to far from boat so i waded into the cold water yeah it's great for a fast dip and than out. well luckily not a ranger but two young guys fishing but instead of passing they stopped to chat and not just a short chat no doubt they figured out i was nude the water is fairly clear so rather than freeze i stood bare and goosebump and moved back to shore as they laughed and motored off but i was ok . i'm still waiting for the likeminded guy who will park his boat get nude and join me- sucking and fondling optional.

This post was edited

Love fishing in the nude, even better with a like minded friend.

This post was edited