How difficult is it to find an open mind couple in Northern California/Chico to have fun with?

How difficult is it to find an open mind couple in Norther California to have great fun with? I have some good experiences but I am new to California/USA and asking, because it is hard to find a threesome or Cuckicouple. Do the people hide themselves more than in europe ;-) ?

Great couple looking for a great guy with nice cock, experience, phantasie, ideas, good manners and more, open for nearly everything that is pleasure.

This topic was edited
RE:How difficult is it to find an open mind couple in Northern California/Chico to have fun with?

How difficult is it to find an open mind couple in Norther California to have great fun with? I have some good experiences but I am new to California/USA and asking, because it is hard to find a threesome or Cuckicouple. Do the people hide themselves more than in europe ;-) ?Great couple looking for a great guy with nice cock, experience, phantasie, ideas, good manners and more, open for nearly everything that is pleasure.
Were in norcal and would like to talk

This post was edited