The secrete is out...

Just told my girlfriend of 4 years that I'm bi. She really wants another bi guy to join us. She got so turned on thinking about watching me suck a cock and get my ass pounded. Can't wait for is to make this happen. She was so open about it. I knew she would be but was still scared to tell her.

Anyone else with an experience like this?

This topic was edited
RE:The secret is out...

My wife has been reading sex/romance novels and she keeps telling what they do in each book. She keeps implying about the threesomes, specifically MMF and what they are doing. I have ask her when does she plan on bringing some dude home from the gym? I told her I was up for it if she was. She has taken a liking to anal as well and has tried it on me with much pleasure, so bring it baby!

This post was edited
RE:The secrete is out...

You'll have to keep us posted on any developments. We all want to know all the sexy details of how it goes.

This post was edited

Has she thought about or tried using a strap on on you? I have a feeling she'd love that, too, for when it's just the two of you.

This post was edited

I'm in a similar situation as far as just opening up to the girlfriend about my enjoyment of anal pleasure. She's so great about rimming me and using toys on me and we had a 3some with a gay friend of ours where he briefly fucked me while I was inside my gf at the same time. We're looking for more experiences like that now.

This post was edited