RE: When do you wear yours?

Got mine on at work today and gonna give it a try while working out at the gym at lunchtime. Wanna see how it feels while pumping some iron

This post was edited

I wear mine 24/7 sicone and If I am traveling I wear Brass ones

This post was edited

I wear mine daily under my suit at work and also go commando too. My dick is pretty big already so it gives an extra nice bulge. Also my best time is under grey sweatpants. It just sticks right out, and I don't hide it either.

This post was edited

Favorite place: in the locker room at the gym, going from locker to shower and back again afterwards so the guys can see it.

This post was edited

I wear my black rubber cockring at places where other nudists are and show most hard then and I wear my cockring during sex with my girl, it keeps me hard for a long time.

This post was edited

I've just taken mine off after wearing it day and night for a week (except for a few hours fun with a visitor). I added a stack of ball-stretcher rings and a glans ring during the day. I went about my normal daily life - shopping, eating working. And drinking each evening. My cock was trapped between the cock ring and the stack of ball-stretchers. It was comfortable but had two side effects. When using the public urinal I had to lower my pants and get the entire stack out - cock, balls and gleaming encasing ironwork. Surprisingly nobody noticed. The other effect was really rewarding. I got the most amazing morning wood, not once but two to three times each morning. They were the best erections I've ever had - hard, taught and throbbing.

This post was edited
RE:When do you wear yours?

I wear mine under a pair of Levi 501s and go commando. Everyone loves looking at the bulge it makes and I love showing it off.

This post was edited

I wear my metal cockring all day when im at work.
Feeling is very good!!!!

This post was edited

I'm going to were my ring to a wedding tonight!

This post was edited

I'll be wearing one of mine (I have several) at a party tonight - a naked p[arty of course........ ;-)

This post was edited