Thick and Wet

Anyone else get really turned on when fucking a nice hot hairy anus. when you pull out of a hairy anus and all the thick ass hairs slide along your hard shaft.. man I love a hairy ass.....

This topic was edited
RE: Thick and Wet

Anyone else get really turned on when fucking a nice hot hairy anus. when you pull out of a hairy anus and all the thick ass hairs slide along your hard shaft.. man I love a hairy ass.....
I love fingering a hairy ass - same thing, when you pull your fingers (usually two) out of a hairy ass and all the thick ass hairs slide along your fingers mmmmmmmmmm

This post was edited

oh man, yeah! seeing that dark hair slide around my cock going in and out is SO HOT!!

This post was edited

so hot guys... makes me horny just thinking about it. and makes me want to get my hairy ass nice n wet.. any willing fingers?... or something bigger?.....

This post was edited

For me, hairy man-ass is very erotic, somewhat animalistic, and very masculine. I love watching my hairy cock glide in and out of a very furry hole. Very hairy ass cheeks with a very furry hole is the best. My hairy ass always gets comments from others when I am naked in public, both positive and negative feedback. Grow the body fur and show it off in public, I say. Hairy men rule!

This post was edited

mmmmmmmmmmm. That's hot!

This post was edited

Yes I love hairy ass and a love rimming a hairy ass. Sucha big turn on for both parties. Face burn is nice knowing how I got it.

This post was edited
RE:Thick and Wet

HELLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAH! Theres nothing quite like enjoying some naturally hairy man-ass and dicks. When the fur all meshes together and gets sweaty and sloppy with cum, it feels and looks and smells and tastes so amazing. How could anyone want to get rid of it and never experience this?! No prickly cracks!

This post was edited