Spanking

Do you like to spank or be spanked. I like both. It's a good chance to get my hands on a bare bum. And I also like to be spanked hard. A spanking is no good unless it really hurts, but I may be gentle when spanking my playmate.

This topic was edited
RE: Spanking

i like giving and taking but lately in my small group of friends i seem to be the reciever, the harder the better is ok too.

This post was edited

I've never spanked or been spanked but just yesterday wasasked by a youngerguy I met on Craigslist to spank him. I'll let you know how it goes! Can't wait to try it!

This post was edited

Nope, but it's on my "bucket list" ;-) jy

This post was edited

Do you like to spank or be spanked. I like both. It's a good chance to get my hands on a bare bum. And I also like to be spanked hard. A spanking is no good unless it really hurts, but I may be gentle when spanking my playmate.My friend read this and agreed to give me a good hard spanking next time.

This post was edited

I am mostly the spanker, but occasionally like to be spanked.

This post was edited

I tied myself up and waited for my friend who gave me a good spanking with a leather belt before setting me free. And I had another spanking a bit later before I turned his cheeks red with my hand and a paddle.

This post was edited

I love to spank and be spanked. I am naughty and deserve to be spanked on my bare ass.

This post was edited

I like for the spanking to sting.

This post was edited

I love being spanked

This post was edited

Love spanking my wife's beautiful bum, over the knee, both naked. Makes such a lovely sound and I love the red glow it gives her bum.

This post was edited