bareback sessions

This site is very nice
everyone is bud with most of the others and then ?..
Are some of you ( especially the barebackers) willing to meet and have real sex?

This topic was edited
RE: bareback sessions

Count me in! Total bareback top here..............never wear condoms.......period.

This post was edited

This site is very niceeveryone is bud with most of the others and then ?..Are some of you ( especially the barebackers) willing to meet and have real sex?Yes as I do in NYC frequently.

This post was edited

Whenever possible I never wear condoms as i hate them.
So far only one partner was determined that I wore a condom.

This post was edited

Total bottom here, won't let a man use unless he is bare!

This post was edited

Same here man...never wear em.Always fuck bare. Nothing like the bonding that happens with a couple of buds when bare fuckin and bonding.

This post was edited

This site is very niceeveryone is bud with most of the others and then ?..Are some of you ( especially the barebackers) willing to meet and have real sex?Absolutely, YES. I have, we met in Cap d'Agde, F. and locally here in St. Louis.

This post was edited

I'm a shaved bottom and have a few friends that love to use meand I enjoy it!

This post was edited

smooth bottom here enjoy a warm load of cum filling my ass

This post was edited

This site is very niceeveryone is bud with most of the others and then ?..Are some of you ( especially the barebackers) willing to meet and have real sex?my yahoo id is crazyabhi3879. Happy new year. I am Bi Male India

This post was edited

Total bottom cumdump slut here in Cornwall UK, always love having my ass fucked bareback... even better if its outside in public

This post was edited