FWB Socials Group

Tulsa

Mature male looking for Mature woman for fwb in ne Oklahoma.

Latest Post
by  
On and off the clock:

When I am on the clock I am working my regular job. When I am off the clock all I want to do is be on the cock sucking! I am that FWB where you know that you are guaranteed a place to cum! I love a mouthful and cum facials too! Anything for taking...

Orally submissive FWB guy here!

I just love to orally please others! Men and women. One on one or groups would be cool. Cream pie and cum lover too! Love to be used!

Latest Post
by  
Genoa Illinois.

Moved to Genoa Illinois looking to see if there are any nudist in the area that swing . bi couples looking for the 3 guy to join get at me see if we can tangle!

Latest Post
by  
DFW FWB

Seeking out local fwb in DFW metroplex. Where to begin?

Latest Post
by  
Anyone in California?

I'm in the bay but can travel. Anyone wanna start club?

Latest Post
by  
Chicago?

Looking for FWB in Chicago area.

Latest Post
by  
Oldsexlovers

Looking for FWB,s big old young old none turned away couples single women Willard and Diane lickutillucum marinevet1809@yahoo.com

Latest Post
by  
New group Fetish Party

Hello members, I created a new group "Fetish Party" (Latex, Leather, Spanking, CFNM, CMNF, topless, bottomless, medieval, toga in roman style). Please feel free to join this new grroup. Have a good time and much fun and joy!

Latest Post
by  
FWB Socials Meet and Greet

Are you ready for St. Patty ? Come join us on March 14th at the 11th frame in Gallatin and show us your gift of gab as you meet and greet new and old friends.After party to be announced. This is a perfect opportunity to meet those that you've...

Latest Post
by