FMF Threesomes

Hey we are a 30 year old married couple from...

hi we are an attractive 34 yr old couple from birmingham alabama so if you are close and wanna have some adult fun hit us up

Latest Post
by  
Andre ella

Am andre ella.. .me up on hangout andreella105@gmail.com.. Or WhatsApp +17173767720

Latest Post
by  
Looking to please 2 women

hey I'm new to this site but I am looking to meet a couple of ladies or I don't know however many we can handle and just have a good time I will try anything at least three times and would love to hear from you message me we can send pics...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for threesome

Looking to have a threesome with any two ladies in or around the south west Montana area.

Latest Post
by  
Possible meets

26 m 25 f lookin for f uk add skype jamie.estlin to talk

Large Big Dicks Needed For My Wife Fat Cunt!

Hey Guys and Dolls: Do you love BBWs? Do you have a big thick cock, sizes from thick 9' inches- to - a big humongous thick 12'inches? If so, then you are the guys I've been searching for. I am a husband of a very sexy woman who wants to...

watch mostly

i hope to be blessed to experiance a 3sum with 2 other women but i think i would mostly watch. i loooooove the thought of 2 women enjoying each other sexually. i don't consider anything to be more erotic & sensual. i think it's the closest...

Latest Post
by  
Just Moved

Hi, we just moved to US and we are looking for making new friends and maybe some benefits. We live in Newark, DE. If you are interested to chat and see how it goes send us a message on Kik.

21 M looking for 2 F who want 3some and like...

age does not matter looking for 2 females who like anal and live in US

Latest Post
by  
Just the thought of it

Just the thought of it is getting me excited. Been alone for a long time. Hoping no dreamin to meet and enjoy being naked together with anyone tonight on Skype. Gender doesnt matter. jholla74 Really hoping!

Latest Post
by