FMF Threesomes

I lost my virginity in a FMF Threesome! :-D

I lost my virginity in a threesome with two female friends of mine. They were willing to do it because the idea excited them and also because they agreed to make my first time special. Let's call them L and B (only because i don't know if...

Middle Tennesee

Ladies I am here in Middle Tennessee cum and get it....

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a unicorn

I would love to share my man and play as well...we r looking for a unicorn or open to the right couple.

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a unicorn

I would love to share my man and play as well...we r looking for a unicorn or open to the right couple.

Latest Post
by  
Looking for some fun

We are a couple looking to try some new things

Latest Post
by  
Any active members?

What groups are most active? I'm ready to lose my bi virginity and my man wants to watch and have have some fun himself. (Mid TN area) Obviously we're new here so not sure how things work yet.

Latest Post
by  
North Alabama

Attractive couple in North Alabama looking to meet new people in our area. Couples would be great but also open to single women or men.

Multiple Orgasms Donor, any Cougars here?

I'm happy to give unlimited orgasms, I'm not bored of avoiding my own ejaculation because I also get a lot of orgasms from giving unlimited pleasure. I've given a few workshops already, not focusing on ejaculation but rather on achieving...

Latest Post
by  
Looking in Montana.

Looking to find some nice ladies to have some fun with. If your in or around Montana shoot me a message and let me know.

Latest Post
by  
Im new at this

Looking to try a threesome . I want to please someone bad

Latest Post
by