FMF Threesomes

Looking for a third

We are a straight couple but are curious about having a threesome with another female. We are in the west TN area. We are in our mid 60s and would like someone in our age group.

Latest Post
by  
looking for a F to join me and my partner

I'm looking for new friends to chat with, find me: Twitter: twitter.com/xgypsyxbellax Instagram: Instagram.com/xgypsybellax Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gypsy.bella.56?mibextid=ZbWKwL YouTube:...

Latest Post
by  
Trying threesomes

I always want to try Threesomes. It will be my first time trying.

Eastern NC

Anyone in Eastern NC looking for a male to join them in a mfm. Always available during the weekdays.

Latest Post
by  
Threesome for playing

Haven't had my member dipped in a pussy for years, would enjoy the company of a swinging couple to play with, never had my member sucked by a guy, it would be the best of both

I am interested in a FMF

I live in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. I am interested in having sex with 2 women at once.

Latest Post
by  
Northern NJ

Any ladies near or around Northern NJ or the tri state area?

Mature italian man looking for two young...

I'm a mature italian man, 54 yo, younger look, and I want to make friends with two females to try threesome. Friendship at first.

Latest Post
by  
hello

im from florida usa and thinking of trying a 3 some in florida daytona beach area any wants me join in a 3 some hit me up i want 2 girlfriends at the same plus my self