Orange County (California) Naked Guys

Hey guys

Just trying to get the group active again. As the weather gets warmer would be nice to have a get together of like minded OC men. (Or neighbors in LA, inland empire or San Diego willing to make the drive!)

Latest Post
by  
Hey guys

Just trying to get the group active again. As the weather gets warmer would be nice to have a get together of like minded OC men. (Or neighbors in LA, inland empire or San Diego willing to make the drive!)

Latest Post
by  
Hey guys

Latest Post
by  
Hey men!

Weather is warming up, and that means more nakedness! Looking to get a hang out / circle jerk thing going. Anyone interested?

Alright guys, summer is winding down, but...

Who wants to get together and get naked???!!

Latest Post
by  
Happy Holidays!!

Hey guys sorry this group hasn't been more active (although you guys need to make that happen too!!). I get really busy in the fall and then there is all the holiday stuff. Which is the reason for this post. To wish you men a happy holiday...

Latest Post
by  
Summer is HERE!!

Okay guys..now that summer is here and warm weather has come I want to start having some get togethers. We can meet at my place or another location...whatever works. As far as date, what works best for all of you? I am flexible, so just let me know....

Weather's warming up!!

You wouldn't know it by the gray cold gloomy weather today, but we are on the verge of a change in seasons and I want to get this group going and take advantage of the warm weather. So I am looking for a few things. One, I am looking for the...

Latest Post
by  
Welcome to all the new members

Wow...I don't know why but all of a sudden it's like a naked dam has burst and a whole bunch of you have joined my group. Thank you! And welcome! My birthday is this week, so that's a real nice present! :)

Latest Post
by