Ass Rimmers

LICKING AND SERVICING ASSHOLES IN KAUAI,...

I will be traveling to the island of Kauai, Hawaii April 20-28th. Looking to lick, rim, and clean assholes during my visit. Locals and travelers are welcome to have their holes serviced; I prefer ripe and/or dirty holes. Please hit me up if...

Met up in Malaysia

Hi Sexy Guys, if any one of you visiting Malaysia if you wish, please contact me at following for met-up and fun.E-mail : Elyaraj@yahoo.com Skype : Elaiyathamby.Seevaratnam

Latest Post
by  
Clean with a hint of man scent

Like several here I love a clean ass that has a bit of sweaty man scent. I have been totally into rimming since my college days. Sex just isn't sex without some ass eating. In fact that's what usually gets me off, love to shoot while rimming...

Nibbling

I have been rimmed by a guy who also nibbles the skin around my ass hole with his teeth - OMG, that feels so good and is so sexy!Anyone else experienced getting or giving the nibbling as part of how they rim a guy?

I love rimming

I agree I love to give as well as get (If they know how to do it well). I love when I am rimming a guys hole how he make him fill so good. I like to get my tongue deeper and deeper inside. I love being rimmed by a guy who knows what they are doing...

Latest Post
by  
Berlin....

love to get rimmed ...locals and visitors welcome

Latest Post
by  
Blindfolded

My buddy just left. He comes over to my place, my apartment door is unlocked, he walks in, finds me blindfolded, naked and bent over the bed... after undressing he drops down and buries his face in my ass. He licks, kisses, fingers and has his way...

love to rimmers a hot ass

i love to do a hot Rimmers a hor ass out and i love to get my ass done to

Latest Post
by  
yahoo cam chat

my yahoo id is crazyabhi3879. Happy new year. I am Bi Male India

Latest Post
by  
ASS RIMMERS GROUP ACCEPTS THE 700th...

Wow............The Ass Rimmers group has now reached 700 members! Who said rimming holes would never catch on???? Each time our group reaches another milestone, I like to "THANK" all members; new and long-time, for joining the group, and...

Latest Post
by