Ass Rimmers

rimming a str8 buddy or virgin to being...

Nothing I love more than rimming a straight buddy or some guy who's never been rimmed before, the pleasure they show is such an amazing turnon for me. LOVE to have a full lineup of guys to provide this for. :-)

Would love to taste some Indian hole.

I will be in Pune in 2 weeks (Oct 3rd through 15th) for work andwould love to eat some Indian male asshole. Hit me up here.

Latest Post
by  
hey all

Anyone wanna play toaday. Jacksonville beach fl area

Latest Post
by  
Ass Rimmers Group Reached the 600 Members...

Welcome! I'm proud to announce our group has just accepted the 600th member into the group! As always, this is a great time for me to thank ALL the members, long-time and new, for making Ass Rimmers a fantastic group!! The best part of this...

Latest Post
by  
hi

Just join the group.love a good rim job Myself.im steven from jacksonville am a gay Male looking for others to play with love whitefit male is a+ for me.just my preference sorry

Ass Licking in San Antonio June 4th

I'll be visiting San Antonio, TX, June 4th, and would enjoy licking/rimming/cleaning local holes. No other sexual favors expected nor required, just drop your pants, squat over my mouth, and let my tongue do all the work. Especially interested...

Rimming an ass that has just been fucked or...

I have discovered that I love rimming an ass that has just been fucked or peed in. The taste while sucking it out is amazing. I love it from either male or female ass.

ASS RIMMERS GROUP ACCEPTS THE 500th...

Congratulations! The ass rimmers group has just welcomed the 500th member to the group! A huge THANK YOU to all members; long-time and new, for making the group an interesting, informative, exciting place for all ass rimmers to meet and socialize...

Latest Post
by  
Rimming the pest control man

Thanks to everyone who has joined the Ass Rimmers group! A new pest control technician came to my home today, for my monthly service. As an avid nudist, I remained nude during his visit. After he performed my service, I was able to seduce this...

Clean or dirty

It really doesn't matter to me as long as the dirty if fresh. (don't go much for the sticky, stinky sludge on some)I guarantee it will be clean when I finish licking and probing it with my tongue..mmmmmmmmmm