Domination Group

Sub on Cam

Would love to find a Master on cam to make me do what ever he wants:)

Latest Post
by  
Would like and liase with a discreet bull /...

I have never done it, but I guess it would be heathy and liase (even virtually, at a first stage) with a a discreet bull / master, able and manage my boyfriend, sometimes. I got the confirmation of this last Summer, watching my boyfriend while being...

Hello Everyone

I am new to this site but not new to Domination, I've been a Submissive for several years.

Need a slave

Hello...I have never done it, but I guess it must be fun to have my own slave...Do you want to share experiences?? Or anyone want to be a slave??

How many consider themselves dominant?

I have to admit that I'm not very experienced on either side of this practice. But all of my experience seems to point to me being a submissive. I would love to understand more of what motivates someone who sees themselves as dominant. If you...

New To Group

Hi, I'm new to the Group. Message me.

Latest Post
by  
What does a guy have to do to get a good...

Have all the Dominant Women disappeared????

A bit tied up

Heard the saying "... cant come because he's a bit tied up at the moment". Well I've seen a way of being tied up which would definately make me cum. It's called Rope Art. My fettish was to have all my clothes ripped off in...

desire

I love to put on the bed and told to suck and lick and as you start to oooz with aching desire tel me to get in your favorite position and just FUCK ME LIKE Iam your LAST HOLE and FILL ME with ALL YOUR LOVE and DESIRE as i STROKE MYSELF WITH ACHING...

Latest Post
by