Satanic Swingers

My kind of group

It was the profile pic that got my attention and just joined. I love it raw and juicy. Take a look at my group, Undetectable HIV poz if you are or friendly.

Latest Post
by  
I am BI

I am BI hi guys sorry to be in your group. But I love to be nude with old people whether male or female. Love to do nude chatting with old folks. My yahoo id is crazyabhi3879

Latest Post
by  
HAIL! SATANIC SWINGERS REACHES A NEW...

Hail Bros! Our hot, interesting and informative group continues to grow, accepting our 180th member this week!!!!!!!! Thanks to all members, regardless of religious/non-religious view-point............every member makes a difference! Keep the...

Latest Post
by  
SATANIC SWINGERS GROUP GROWS TO 170...

Congratulations members, new and long-time, as we welcome our 170th member to the group!!! With the groups continued growth and success, it is no surprise most swingers are tired of the constant conservative backlash Swingers must endure everyday...

Latest Post
by  
Satanic Swingers Accepts the 130th Member!

Congratulations! The Satanic Swingers Group accepted the 130th member today! As your moderator, I "thank" each member, new and long-time, for making the group a success! Because of your interest, and support, our group continues to grow....

Latest Post
by  
SATANIC SWINGERS GROUP PROUDLY ACCEPTS THE...

Congratulations! The Satanic Swingers group has surpassed the 100th member mark! Of course, this group, and it's success would not be possible without all of it's great members, and their fantasic participation! THANK YOU to every member,...

Latest Post
by  
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS

Welcome to all the new members! Our group has grown tremendously this past week, and I hope the growth will continue in the new year. Hail!

New Photos in the Satanic Swingers Group

Hail! A few new photos have been added to the Satanic Swingers Group.

Latest Post
by  
Hail!

Welcome to all the members! Please encourage your friends and contacts to check-out the group, and possibly join. Hail Satan!

NEW PHOTOS IN THE SATANIC SWINGERS GROUP

There are new photos added to the Satanic Swingers Group. Please feel free to add to the collection.

Latest Post
by