Satanic Swingers

Not really a satanist

I'm an atheist but curious about how sexual practices are different for satanists, if any, other than rituals added.

All hail the Almighty!

Just a short message to tell everyone how fucking inspired I have been by our Lord and Master. What a privilege to spread my seed in the name of the Almighty. Praise be unto Him!! Continue to spread his majestic word!!

Satanic Breeding

...looking for others in central Florida for satanic breeding-either one on one or group...older guy here. lets develop rituals to recite while breeding each other, make photos and videos to share with others in person and online

All hail the Almighty!

Just a short message to tell everyone how fucking inspired I have been by our Lord and Master. What a privilege to spread my seed in the name of the Almighty. Praise be unto Him!! Continue to spread his majestic word!!

Latest Post
by  
Satanist in Middle Tennessee

Cum join me in worshiping Satan here in Middle Tennessee

SATANIC GROUP GROWS TO 300 MEMBERS!!

Hello, Congrats to all members, especially our new members, for helping the continued growth of the Satanic swingers group! Regardless of where you fit in on the spiritual spectrum, EVERYONE IS WELCOME! Many members are curious, others unsure, and...

Latest Post
by  
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Happy Holidays to all Satanic group members! Although Christmas celebrations have roots in Christianity, it is also a time of celebration for all people, including Satanists, and those whom are friendly and accepting of our Satanic belief....

Latest Post
by  
That Priest Photo

Hi everybody, I'm Keith. First I want to thank Marc again for accepting me into the group. In this group's photo section there's a pic of a priest standing with a naked guy with musical notes painted across him. It instantly reminded...

SATANIC SWINGERS GROWS TO 270 MEMBERS!!!!

Wow.........Our little group, whom many said might never make it, has grown to 270 members! A big THANK YOU to all the members for making the Satanic Swingers group a success. Each members support and membership ensures we continue to have exposure...

Latest Post
by