Satanic Swingers

Walpurgisnacht

Hi, I'm very new here but was delighted to find you. I am a member of an independent organization in Kansas City called the Satanic Grotto. We are diverse and represent everything from Luciferians, CoS OTO. And even refugees from TsT. We...

Latest Post
by  
Anyone in utah

I live in American Fork Utah l would love to meet others that have a evil side would also love to part of a satanic orgy

Villains and Heros

As a young kid, perhaps no more than five or six, I found myself sexually attracted to the villains in comic books, TV cartoons and films; the more evil they were, the greater my sexual desire. I'd jack off constantly imagining how the bad guy...

Autumn in New England

Hello fellow followers. As this time of year approaches, i begin to wonder what i might find on my walks in the woods. I also enjoy a ritual to Pan. Not sure if others are also aware of this. Cape Cod here. Hope to hear from others.

Chronic Masterbator here looking for friends

Hello fellow worshippers, So I am a chronic masterbator and have been for a few years now. I should want it to stop, but I don't and wanna let it fester and get worse. I want it to get so bad where all I do is masterbate 24/7, do anybody else...

getting wife into this

me and the wife at one time had a very good sex life and we both had a lot of fun with it got her to playing with big toys and she loved it and could not get enough and wanted sex all the time then she got into church and our sex life droped off and...

Rimming priest

Haven't had a priest eat my hole since I was 12. Would love to be rimmed again by a man of the cloth

thanks FOR THE ADD

thanks mark good to be in the group HAIL SATAN

Latest Post
by