Satanic Swingers

HAIL SATAN! 475 MEMBERS AND GROWING!!

Hail Satan my brothers! Our Satanic group is now over 475 strong and counting! My sincere thanks and appreciation to all members for being an active participant and keeping our Satanic group relevant and strong. Especially now Christian and other...

SEPTEMBER DIRTY ASS RIMMING &TRAVEL...

Hail Satan to all! My September flight schedule has been posted and I will be flying to several new, (locations previously not visited) airports and cities. I'm always in search of new buttholes to rim and eat. I prefer ripe and/or dirty. No...

Curious to know

I'm just curious if this group, actually performed any ritual ??

Latest PostThanks
by skullsquadran 
LaVeyan Satanism

Does anyone in the group have experience with LaVeyan Satanism? Is anyone in this group a member, or former member, of the Church of Satan or the First Church of Satan or the First Satanic Church? I'm interested in connecting and learning more.

The Essential Philosophy Of Satanism

Most of us know of Satan through the Bible, and that is the root of a lot of problems in understanding what this practice is rooted in. One, it is not the opposite of Christianity. It was old when Moses walked the earth. It was old when Adam walked...

Latest Post
by  
MY FRIEND OF SATANIC SWINGER LADIES IN JAPAN

Hi! My Satnic Swinger s Friends brother and sister .Thank you add to ours. We made in face book group name YES! SATAN. This group pray to Our God Satan for enjoy to sex sctivity each other . Now group member is about 10 satanic members. If you are...

SATANIC SWINGERS ACCEPTS OVER 450 MEMBERS!

Hail Satan! In the name of Our Lord and Master, the Satanic group has steadily continued to grow. We are now 450 plus strong! In light of the Supreme Court continuing to impose Christianity on everyone, it is more important than ever to stand up and...

Bible fun

Anyone else fuck the Gideon bibles found in hotel rooms when they travel? I like opening them up, applying a generous amount of lube to my cock, and rubbing my manhood across the pages as I chant HIS unholy name.... watching the lube slowly...

HAIL SATAN BROTHERS! 440 AND COUNTING.

Hail Satan! Our group is steadily growing! Membership now at 440! A huge "thank you" to all members, especially those whom have joined and contributed to the group recently. The word is out; Our Lord and Master encourages sexual behavior...

Masturbation Magick

Has anyone tried it? I'm interested in giving it a shot, so to speak :)