We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
I love being a schoolgirl.... :)
Hi, I'm new to the group!Just wanted to share (one) of my favorite roleplays!I loooove being a sexxxy schoolgirl who doesn't know how hot she is..... innocent to the core!xo,amy
Hmm hmm . . . I'd sure love to be your naked santa "roleplay" some Christmas season ;-) I grew up in the bay area, born in Vallejo, raised in Benicia. I take it those are still out there? . . . smilin' . . . stay sweet! jy
Do you look something like this?
I added three pics of me dressed as a schoolgirl.... (assuming the uploaded.... it SAYS it uploaded..... maybe it just takes a while for it to show in the PICTURES area?)
Hope you like!!!!
I'd be proud to be the "cover girl"
xo,
amy
Thanks, BayAreaSub, I appreciate you uploading your schoolgirl pics and also for letting me use one for the main pic for this group. You are so sexy.
Awwww, thank you!!! I'm so glad you like it and that it worked out! I'm proud to be the cover model! :)
xoxoxoxo,
amy



