For me, it has to start with a naked hug, kiss and cuddle

Hey men !
For me, any sexual encounter almost always has to begin with me and the man (men) kissing each other with that affectionate first kiss, stripping down completely naked (if we weren't nude already), and then hugging and cuddling our naked bodies so close to each other that we can feel each other's warmth :0)) i am very hairy, so i would like my sex partner(s) to feel my hairiness touch his/their body, and my cock touching his/theirs too during the cuddle... Stroking each other's bodies up and down while we stay in that hug position and kissing all the while...
That's how I get the hardest rock-on boner you have ever seen...! Anyone else here feel the same about arousal for sex...? :0))

This topic was edited
RE: For me, it has to start with a naked hug, kiss and cuddle

No doubt! Two men involved in passionate embrace must be naked. Skin on skin is essential.

This post was edited

"Golemsa" is right: Kissing, hugging and cuddling is crucial for good sex! A good kiss makes me so much harder and hornier than just mechanical rubbing of the penis.

This post was edited

I cannot argue with what you are saying, but I have to say that I have always liked it if the guy unzipped and shoved a hard one in my face, too. Sometimes, it is fun to suck him to completion and with his load still hot in your mouth, press your mouth to his and have him react by opening up and pressing his tongue against yours and sending a jet of spit into your mouth to meet his own cum. I have always liked to be surprised by a guy who starts out just looking for service and winding up kissing his way into much more than a quick blow job. I can remember more than once thinking while I am sucking a hard cock how much I would like to taste his spit and then getting the chance to do it!

This post was edited

It is by far the way to go, the hairier the better, but I don't mind a smoothie either!!! Long time hugging and kissing is so mush better then jumping right into sex!

This post was edited

I agree, kissing and cuddling are an awesome way to start out that makes me very aroused and even more horny for my man! I have a boyfriend for the first time in my 64 yrs of life and that is how we start, get our clothes off, start cuddling in bed or before we get into bed we do naked hugging and kissing, then stroking each other's naked skin and then the real fun starts!

This post was edited