We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
RE: what u like more in d porn?
I love porn where both guys are nice and smooth shaved everywhere. I also like to see both guys barebacking and see the cum dripping out their holes. Bareback porn is number one on my list to watch and to do.
WoW! I agree with this post !!
This post was edited
RE:what u like more in d porn?
I like to see a very talented enthused rimmer. A man that loves to slowly eat another man's ass hole, taint, balls, and cock. A long lick from the tip of the cock to the hole. Some of the videos on Squirt.org are really hot for amateurs.
This post was edited



